GREASE TRAP PUMPING & CLEANING SERVICES
PLANO GREASE TRAP PUMPING
PLANO & NORTH DALLAS
Plano Grease Trap Pumping
Looking for a grease trap pumping company in Plano? You’ve come to the right place. We are fully equipped to handle any and all grease trap pumping and cleaning requests in Plano, Texas. We service inside traps, outside traps, inside traps, outside traps, small 20-gallon traps, all the way up to large 5,000+ underground interceptors. Our mission here is to provide fast, reliable, and affordable grease trap services in Plano. Our trucks are clean, modern, and well maintained. We started off with just 1 pump truck but now we have 9 pump trucks running full-time. We provide grease trap pumping, grease trap cleaning, general grease trap services, and we also handle the manifests and keep them on record for 4 years. Need emergency grease trap services in Plano? No problem. Unlike other grease trap cleaning companies in Plano, if you are not a current customer of ours, we will service you. We offer emergency services, 1-time services, regular grease trap services, early-hour services, and late-hour services. We provide free estimates and we would love to earn your business for the long haul.
Plano's #1 Choice For:
- Grease Trap Services
- Grease Trap Pumping
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- Grease Interceptor Services
- Grease Interceptor Pumping
- Grease Interceptor Cleaning
- Regular Scheduled Services
- Emergency Services
- Early & Late Hour Service
- 1-Time Service
- Manifest Reporting & Documentation
- 10,000+ Gallons
- 5 Gallons
- Multiple Trap/Interceptor Locations
- Commercial, Industrial, Manufacturing
- Restaurants, Kitchens, Cafeterias
Fast - Easy - Free Estimates!
Grease Trap Cleaning
Grease Trap Pumping
Grease Interceptor Cleaning
Grease Interceptor Pumping
We Price Challenge Any Competitor's Written Estimate
Plano Grease Trap Services
You get what you pay for or so the saying goes. It is why choosing the lowest priced grease trap service is not always the best way to go. At Plano Grease Trap Services, we always make it our business to understand the needs of our clients and provide a professional and affordable solution to their grease interceptor and grease trap maintenance needs.
Would you really wish to risk having serious issues such as blockages, overflows, or even poor performance of your grease management systems, just to save a few dollars? Such catastrophic mishaps would probably translate to massive fines for you for violating the local health and safety codes. It is even possible that you might have to close involuntarily to resolve the issues caused by faulty cleaning, pumping, and maintenance performed by an independent contractor.
By choosing Plano Grease Trap Services, you can be sure that you are partnering with the absolute best. Our vast knowledge and expertise mean that you can be sure that you are dealing with one of the most environmentally friendly and trustworthy companies in the industry. All you need to do is allow us to prove this to you.
Plano Grease Trap Services is a Full-Service Partner
Our staff comprises of experts that have undergone intensive training in the field of grease interceptor and grease trap maintenance. It therefore means that you never have to worry about your current grease interceptor or grease trap needs.
According to the local health and safety codes, you are required to maintain meticulous records of all the maintenance and service performed on your grease management systems. That’s why you need our company. We can help with the record keeping. We carefully log every service that we perform and keep all records on file should you ever need to access them later on.
We will consult with you to ensure that you always stay updated on the mandated maintenance schedule as required by the local health and safety codes. That way, you can always be sure of complying with the Plano city code requirements thus freeing up your time to deal with more pressing issues while leaving the legal issues to our company.
What Our Company Promises You
Besides the peace of mind that you will enjoy once you partner with our grease interceptor and grease trap needs, we would like to promise you the following:
– We will conduct our services in such a way that there’s as little disruption to your regular business activities as possible.
– Your waste products will be recycled to be used as soil edification in suitable agricultural applications, as a biological means to produce methane gas, or as an alternative biofuel for generating electricity or powering vehicles.
– Waste that cannot be recycled will be disposed of in the right way in licensed and eco-friendly disposal sites in accordance with the law.
– We always stay informed about applicable local codes and laws so that you never have to worry about compliance, so that you can go about your regular daily business activities.
– We compile and maintain all necessary records relating to grease trap and grease interceptor services that we perform on file. You always have complete access whenever the need arises.
– We will consult with you regularly to keep you updated regarding your grease trap and grease interceptor maintenance needs to ensure that your operation runs smoothly without any unnecessary hassle that you might have overlooked.
A Brief Discussion About Your Grease Trap
The grease trap that’s installed on your premises benefits both you and your food service establishment even though that might not seem immediately apparent. The whole purpose of a grease trap and interceptor is obviously to protect the city sewage system and the environment at large. But first, let us discuss briefly how it is likely to affect operations.
If your grease trap and interceptor is properly maintained, it will help keep you out of trouble with the health and safety officials. If you choose not to take proper care of your grease management systems, however, all bets will be off. That’s why it is so important to always ensure that your grease trap and interceptor are regularly serviced and maintained through the implementation of our expertise in partnership with you.
Our Specialty is Restaurant Grease Traps
A food service establishment operates quite differently to how a regular home kitchen does. Since you are serving food to the general public, your responsibilities go far beyond a standard kitchen. You have to be mindful of the health and safety of everyone involved, including not just the guests, but also the employees along with the general public, specifically, your neighbors. Any sewer pipe blockage or overflow can lead to legal violations that have real consequences.
Your grease trap installation is obviously beneficial to your business, but in most instances, it is mandated by the health and safety codes. It is why you need to partner with our company, Plano grease Trap Services to offer you the right maintenance services needed to bring you the peace of mind that you truly deserve.
If you don’t have professionals such as ourselves helping you undertake the necessary maintenance services on your grease trap system, you will risk putting your food service establishment at an unnecessary risk of violating the local health and safety laws and codes. Allow us to show you how.
At Plano Grease Trap Services, we have a team of professional equipped with a fleet of pump trucks to serve all your grease trap cleaning and pumping. To get a free consultation regrading what you need to be on the road to a cleaner and happier food establishment, you should consider giving us a call today.
What Are the Benefits of Partnering with Plano Grease Trap Services?
– You can save money if you enroll in one of the numerous price plans that we offer. The cost of serving the needs of a wide range of clients can be affected by so many variables, which is why we introduced service agreement schedules to fit your specific needs and allow you to have peace of mind and focus exclusively on your regular everyday business activities.
– All the required reports and paperwork are duly competed, filed, and kept in a safe location by our team. It is part of our regular everyday activities. That way, you never have to worry about the seemingly mundane compliance with the Plano city health and safety authority regulations and codes.
– The clients we value most are those that stay with us for the longest time. It is why we offer such customers amazing discounts on grease trap and interceptor services.
– We also have a special deal for servicing establishments with multiple locations.
– We have an excellent reputation with the establishments that we serve. We often receive compliments regarding our professional team of licensed employees. We highly value all praises received.
Caution - Don’t Allow Your Grease Trap to Get to Full Capacity!
You should never allow your grease trap to ever get to full capacity for a variety of reasons, which include:
– Health and Safety Concerns: A full grease trap not only leads to poor air quality but you also run the risk of a greater likelihood of fire in your establishment.
– Terrible Odor: If your grease trap ever gets to full capacity, the stench of rancid oils, greases, and even food solids will start filling the air in your establishment. That, in itself is enough to make clients dread even entering your establishment, not to mention eating in such and environment.
– Wrath of Health and Safety Personnel: The fact that the air in your establishment is stinking can result in complaints to local health and safety personnel. If that isn’t bad enough, full grease traps usually overflow into the local water and sewage system, which in most instances results in massive fines for code violations.
How Does the Grease Pumping Process Work?
One of the key reasons why your regular employees must never attempt to pump your grease pumps besides their lack of experience, is that they don’t have the high-powered pumping equipment that our team uses. Even if they had the right equipment, it is probably safe to say that they would do a good job without the relevant training and expertise
The first step is to call us for assistance with your grease trap cleaning in Plano, Texas. We are the professionals when it comes to grease trap cleaning. You can call us any time. We will come to your establishment, measure the fat level, pump out the fat, and ensure that it is disposed of safely. We will also ensure that all parts of your grease traps are working properly and handle all the paperwork.
Let’s begin with the free quote. We will let you know exactly what to expect for the price and you can make an informed decision regarding your grease trap cleaning service. You literally won’t be risking anything if you call and talk to us about other issues that need to be addressed:
Assessment: The exact quantity of greasy waste material has to be assessed before we attempt to remove it. It is a necessary step for accomplishing two purposes. First, it assures our team that we are adequately prepared with the equipment needed to effectively do the job. Second, it provides a guideline for determining whether there’s a need to either increase or decrease your maintenance schedule frequency.
Actual Pumping: The heart of the issue is to remove all the oil, grease, and fat. We accomplish that by lowering a suitable suction hose into the grease trap to suck out all the waste material. Once we have collected it, we then determine whether it can be recycled or it should be disposed of in an environmentally friendly facility.
Final Cleaning: To ensure that your grease trap is performing up to specs, cleaning is a must. It involves removal of the thick and sticky residue that covers the inner edges and sides of your grease trap. The next step is possible testing of the sludge ingredients to determine whether or not the grease trap is functioning normally.
Are you convinced? You should consider giving us a call even if you are not sure for your free preliminary consultation and provide answers to all your concerns and set up an appointment to help us undertake a complete assessment and give you a free quote for the exact services you need.
We are experts when it comes to grease trap servicing and pumping in Plano, which is why you need to call us to learn more about how we can help. If you call us, there won’t be any commitments, which means that it is impossible to go wrong with that.
Grease Interceptor Pumping and Cleaning in Plano, TX
The vast majority of people think of a grease interceptor as a big grease trap, which is the same as those found installed under commercial kitchen sinks. A grease interceptor is a critical component of any modern industrial kitchen’s sanitation system and key to the integrity of water and sewage systems in a city.
Grease interceptors are typically installed outside, close to the kitchen, typically underground and out of sight. All the food solids, oil, and grease are trapped and then stored in a 750-gallon, or even larger capacity reservoir, to protect the water supply and sewage system in the city from harmful contaminants and pollution.
The efficiency and design of grease interceptors varies widely at times. A thorough examination of numerous variables and conditions is required before installation is done. A system that’s installed incorrectly can reduce efficiency to as little as a 30 percent interception rate. In contrast, a system that’s installed properly ensures maximum efficiency of up to 85 percent if not higher. While the latter is the highest achievable goal, it is also important to stay on top of the required maintenance and cleaning to keep it that way to ensure that it always operates up to standard.
Experts recommend thoroughly hydro-jetting the main components at a rate of at least 1 or 2 times annually. Obviously, this will depend upon the oil, grease, and food solids content as well as the quantity of food being prepared. Cleaning the grease interceptor at shorter intervals is more preferable than to risk possibly being late since the consequences of lateness can be time consuming and expensive, usually blocking the plumbing or even costly and needless fines and/or closures by the Plano City Health Department for violating the health and safety codes.
How Does the Cleaning and Pumping Process Work?
To a novice, it is easy to imagine that a grease interceptor is one massive chamber for catching all the grease. However, in fact, there are numerous components, which include numerous interconnected chambers, each with its own manhole. This helps to increase the efficiency of the system significantly and renders it close to impossible for the overflow of waste to occur.
With such as system of irregular chambers that have nooks and crannies, however, the oily/greasy waste often accumulates on the edges and sides, which is by design. There’s an issue that it makes the process of pumping and cleaning the grease interceptor somewhat more complex than just washing and pumping.
To ensure a proper cleaning sequence, all the contents have to be removed from each of the chambers. As you might imagine, the densest and thickest deposits of grease will naturally settle to the very bottom while the less dense water will be on top of that.
The use of advanced pumps helps our team to quickly and efficiently remove all the tank’s contents before commencement of the final hydro-jet cleaning process. It uses a high-powered water spray of up to 3500 PSI to blow way the thick, sticky waste from all the affected sections of your grease tank.
We Provide Free Estimates
Have a question?
Want to talk to someone?
Ready for a quote?